Monday, April 4, 2016

Back to School

I've been back at school for a week now, and what a whirlwind week it's been!


I've had some dinner with a great friend.


Done quite a bit of homework. I mean after all, this is college and I am here to learn something. 


Helped with Registration Day for Craft's incoming class.  For those of you that didn't know, I'm a Craft Academy Ambassador. Which means that I get the really awesome job of representing Craft at various functions and events. (I also get a really cool name tag). It's really an amazing opportunity and I'm so thankful to have been chosen.


I also went to Keeneland! I posted this photo on my Instagram Saturday, but it's just such a great shot of the racetrack that I couldn't help but put it up yet again. I'm not going to say much about this day as there will be a post here on DC coming out, hopefully, next week. For now,


Love and Happy Reading,

Gayle

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment